- Germany’s Merkel says EU battery cell production ‘extremely important’
- ECB not planning to speed up normalization, Praet says
- BOJ’s Kuroda highlights need to look at downside of easy policy
- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A new blockchain ETF launched today with a unique spin on its management and methodology. The REX BKCM ETF (NYSEArca: BKC), which is a partnership between Rex Shares and BKCM Funds, launched today and according to our research appears to target small- and mid-companies around the globe that seek to profit from blockchain technology. BKC […]
Continue Reading Below