- Kudlow: White House and China are holding trade talks 'at all levels' ahead of Trump-Xi meeting
- You'll never feel lost again with these fun Google Maps tricks
- As Bitcoin Plunges, Here are 5 Historic Market Bubbles to Remember
- Retail ETFs Boosted by Record-Setting Cyber Monday Sales
- The breakdown of Manafort's plea deal means Mueller suspects he told big lies, experts say
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
If Black Friday wasn’t enough to prop up retail exchange-traded funds (ETFs), they got an additional boost from Cyber Monday sales reaching a record $7.9 billion, according to data from Adobe Analytics, which represented a 19.3% increase from a year ago. ETFs like the Amplify Online Retail ETF (NasdaqGM: IBUY), SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSEArca: XRT) and […]
Continue Reading Below