- UK’s Nigel Farage demands a seat at Brexit talks
- Australian PM to visit Solomon Islands as Pacific nation eyes ties to China
- Japan's central bank chief Kuroda sounds alarm on global economy ahead of G-20
- BOJ’s Kuroda sounds alarm on global economy ahead of G20
- Asian shares mixed as markets await news on China-US trade
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
If Black Friday wasn’t enough to prop up retail exchange-traded funds (ETFs), they got an additional boost from Cyber Monday sales reaching a record $7.9 billion, according to data from Adobe Analytics, which represented a 19.3% increase from a year ago. ETFs like the Amplify Online Retail ETF (NasdaqGM: IBUY), SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSEArca: XRT) and […]
Continue Reading Below