- John Delaney opposes decriminalizing border crossings
- Gray Television well placed for U.S. election ad deluge: Barron’s
- Rapinoe and Lavelle give U.S. fourth World Cup title
- Heavy police presence in Washington for "Demand Free Speech" rally
- Authorities searching for American scientist missing in Greece
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Ray Dalio, American billionaire investor and founder of one of the world’s largest hedge funds, Bridgewater Associates, told CNBC that the current extended bull market has about “two years left” to run. Dalio’s prescience allowed him to accurately predict the global financial crisis that hit over 10 years ago. “Generally speaking, we’re in the seventh […]
Continue Reading Below