- Explosions, gunfire erupt at upscale complex in Kenya
- Family of former U.S. marine held by Russia denies reports of Russia visit
- Investors pare net shorts on U.S. Treasuries: survey
- British watchdog puts further retail bank reforms on hold
- The 'smart money' is buying this market comeback in force, classic indicator shows
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Ray Dalio, American billionaire investor and founder of one of the world’s largest hedge funds, Bridgewater Associates, told CNBC that the current extended bull market has about “two years left” to run. Dalio’s prescience allowed him to accurately predict the global financial crisis that hit over 10 years ago. “Generally speaking, we’re in the seventh […]
Continue Reading Below