- U.S. may aid Liberia in search for missing millions
- Byron, Canadiens reach four-year extension
- How Fortnite's $10 million fall tournament can help make it the next esports giant
- Comcast demonstrates Sky-high ambition in global media shake-up
- Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, will testify on Thursday
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Ray Dalio, American billionaire investor and founder of one of the world’s largest hedge funds, Bridgewater Associates, told CNBC that the current extended bull market has about “two years left” to run. Dalio’s prescience allowed him to accurately predict the global financial crisis that hit over 10 years ago. “Generally speaking, we’re in the seventh […]
Continue Reading Below