- After-hours buzz: NKE, CTAS & more
- Nike tops Wall Street expectations, but shares fall
- Benioff to tech: 'Your employees and executives are going to walk out' if they don't trust you
- Sonic and Halliburton rise; Facebook and CenturyLink dip
- Nike shares fall despite earnings beat and 15 percent profit growth
German Chancellor Angela Merkel welcomes Russia’s President Vladimir Putin to the opening day of the G20 leaders summit in Hamburg, Germany, July 7, 2017. REUTERS/Ludovic Marin/Pool
April 17, 2018
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke by phone with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Tuesday and discussed the situation around Syria and the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, the Kremlin said.
Putin told Merkel that U.S.-led air strikes in Syria had violated international law and harmed the peace process, the Kremlin said in a readout of the call posted on its website.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; editing by Louise Heavens)