- Apple ordered to pull part of press release in Qualcomm case
- How a border wall works in Melilla, Spain, a gateway between Europe and Africa
- Austrian data privacy activist files complaint against Apple, Amazon, others
- White House games out potential new Trump infrastructure plan
- Did Trump direct Cohen to lie to Congress?
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Mexico’s president-elect has yet to take office, but Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador already caused a stir with his proposals, igniting a sell-off of the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped ETF (NYSEArca: EWW). EWW was down as much as 6.8% on Thursday as 13,827,962 shares exchanged hands, which is over 200% higher than its average trading volume. […]
Continue Reading Below