- Funko CEO touts 'competitive advantage' with Fortnite products, talks moving out of China
- Campbell Soup offers to add two Third Point nominees to board
- Trump, Macron may clash on European defense in Paris talks
- 'I wouldn't buy' the risky stock of Crocs, but shoemaker deserves credit for turnaround: Cramer
- Cramer's game plan: Let the market fret over oil and get ready to buy high-quality stocks
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Mexico’s president-elect has yet to take office, but Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador already caused a stir with his proposals, igniting a sell-off of the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped ETF (NYSEArca: EWW). EWW was down as much as 6.8% on Thursday as 13,827,962 shares exchanged hands, which is over 200% higher than its average trading volume. […]
Continue Reading Below