- Possible mass shooting at bar in Thousand Oaks, California
- Tesla names Telstra exec Robyn Denholm as chair
- Italy coalition deal would collapse if no agreement on statute of limitations: Di Maio
- After deadly Lion Air crash, new focus on torrid industry growth in Indonesia
- Asian shares rally on US midterms, soothing fears of shifts
Last Updated Nov 8, 2018 3:33 AM EST
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. — Multiple people have reportedly been wounded in a shooting at a bar here, reports CBS Los Angeles.
Ventura County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the Borderline Bar and Grill at about 11:30 p.m.
There were unconfirmed reports of multiple shots fired and that the suspect may have been hit, as well a deputy. The deputy was said to have non-life-threatening injuries.
A search and rescue operation was apparently underway inside.
CBS L.A. said one person was apparently down at the bar entrance and wasn’t getting medical aid.
Patrons were seen being led out of the bar by deputies.
CBS L.A. was over the scene. A massive law enforcement presence was seen.
According to the bar’s website, a “College Country” night was going on at the time of the shooting.
This is a breaking news report. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.