- Trump picks envoy to Canada Kelly Craft for U.N. ambassador
- Smart Beta ETFs to Watch as Companies Ramp Up Buybacks
- Germany ETFs Try to Regain Their Footing
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gave prosecutors information on Trump family business: NYT
- Mueller report not coming next week: senior U.S. Justice official
Porsche says its future is in electric cars but for now it is rolling out a more powerful version of its internal combustion mainstay, the sleek 911 sports car.
Continue Reading Below
Stuttgart-based Porsche, part of Volkswagen, is to show off the eighth version of its brand-defining model at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
The new 911 doesn’t look much different. It has bigger wheel housings and a slightly wider body but the same long hood, sloping roof and prominent headlights that have marked successive models since 1963.
The new 911 Carrera S and 4S have flat six cylinder turbocharged engines putting out 443 horsepower, 23 horsepower more than the predecessor. The Carrera S has a top speed of 191 mph and accelerates from zero to 60 mph (96.5 kph) in 3.5 seconds.