- PG&E prepares bankruptcy filing after California wildfires
- Citigroup beats profit estimates on lower expenses, shares rise
- Trump says he never worked for Russia, rejects media reports
- Michael Voltaggio is passionate about telling stories through food - Paid Content
- Trump kicks off Day 24 of longest-ever shutdown by blaming Democrats
Police surrounded the loading dock area of a UPS facility in New Jersey Monday morning in response to a reported active shooter. Television images showed police cars surrounding the loading dock area of the building in Logan Township, about 20 miles south of Philadelphia.
Armed officers could be seen crouching behind one of the vehicles. In a statement to CBS News, UPS said it’s working with law enforcement on an active shooter situation at its supply chain processing facility in Logan Township.
The company said it couldn’t provide information about who was involved. Schools in the area were put on a modified lockdown.
This is a developing story and will be updated.