- Nissan board unlikely to select new chairman on Monday: source
- Japan Abe’s ruling bloc endorses tax breaks on cars, mortgages; fiscal reform in doubt
- Trump meets Christie as some advisers urge Kushner for chief of staff: sources
- Apple China says it will push software update in bid to resolve Qualcomm case
- CBS settled with Dushku over 'Bull' star's sexual comments
North Korea’s International Olympics Committee (IOC) official said it is considering South Korea’s proposal for a united female hockey team, Yonhap news agency reported on Saturday.
South Korea’s unification ministry and sports and tourism ministry both said they have no knowledge of the matter.
A senior South Korean official said on Friday that Seoul is seeking to form a joint women’s ice hockey team with North Korea to participate in next month’s Winter Olympics being hosted by