- U.K. Parliament meets for Brexit deal vote in rare Saturday session
- UK lawmakers to vote on whether to delay final decision on Brexit
- Calm reigns in northeast Syria as fragile U.S.-Turkey ceasefire holds
- China to further reduce tariffs and remove non-tariff barriers for foreign investors: Xinhua
- 15 dead after Russian dam collapse floods dormitories
The man accused of killing 51 people at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, pleaded not guilty on Thursday.faces 92 charges, including murder, attempted murder and a terrorism count.
If he does not change his plea, his trial is set to begin in May 2020.
This is a breaking story. It will be updated.