- Amid Broward County protests, here are the midterm races still up in the air
- Brush fire ignites in Griffith Park behind Los Angeles Zoo
- Campbell's cookie unit Arnott's attracts attention from Kraft Heinz, Mondelez
- Mortgage Rates Jump to 8-Year High
- Daniel Loeb's Third Point takes stake in American Express, sees shares rallying to $135
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A confluence of positive economic data is good news for the capital markets, but for would be home buyers, it could mean more rate-hiking by the Federal Reserve as mortgage rates have already hit a level not seen in eight years. Secondary mortgage market participant Freddie Mac published the results of its Primary Mortgage Market […]
Continue Reading Below