- Aggressive Sharapova eliminates holder Wozniacki
- Reality check for Europe Inc: investors brace for bumpy fourth quarter results season
- Bad bets on oil, gas spark wave of energy-fund closures
- A string of encouraging signals is making investors increasingly positive about China's economy
- Valuations for China stocks are 'very, very attractive' now: Fidelity
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A confluence of positive economic data is good news for the capital markets, but for would be home buyers, it could mean more rate-hiking by the Federal Reserve as mortgage rates have already hit a level not seen in eight years. Secondary mortgage market participant Freddie Mac published the results of its Primary Mortgage Market […]
Continue Reading Below