- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Richard Bernstein, CEO and chief investment officer of Richard Bernstein Advisors, is holding a steady bullish market stance despite the back-and-forth tariffs and trade rhetoric between the United States and China. Bernstein believes that “what’s driving the market is ultimately fundamentals… you’ll notice on days when we don’t hear the trade rhetoric, the fundamentals do […]
Continue Reading Below