- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Richard Bernstein, CEO and chief investment officer of Richard Bernstein Advisors, is holding a steady bullish market stance despite the back-and-forth tariffs and trade rhetoric between the United States and China. Bernstein believes that “what’s driving the market is ultimately fundamentals… you’ll notice on days when we don’t hear the trade rhetoric, the fundamentals do […]
Continue Reading Below