- Despite Trump criticism, Fed policymakers see need for more rate hikes
- Suspect in Bulgarian murder case extradited from Germany
- Revamped Davis Cup about teams, not individuals: Pique
- Watch what happens when a small drone hits a plane at 238 miles per hour
- Strong economy is not helping GOP with gender gap
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Investors have been seeing a lot of red the past couple of days, but rising amid the Dow Jones Industrial’s 1,300-point loss in the last two trading sessions are the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSEArca: MJ) and cannabis stocks–Tilray (TLRY) and Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC). All three were up as of 1:15 p.m. ET–MJ rose […]
Continue Reading Below