- Chelsea Manning ordered back to jail for defying grand jury subpoena
- If you invested $1,000 in Walmart in 2009, here's how much money you'd have now
- 4 Top REIT ETFs for Shelter And Income
- Starbucks' China challenger Luckin Coffee will likely price IPO at high end of range or above
- An Ideal Way to Stick With Small-Cap Stocks
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Investors have been seeing a lot of red the past couple of days, but rising amid the Dow Jones Industrial’s 1,300-point loss in the last two trading sessions are the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSEArca: MJ) and cannabis stocks–Tilray (TLRY) and Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC). All three were up as of 1:15 p.m. ET–MJ rose […]
Continue Reading Below