- China will win the trade war and wean off American technology in 7 years, strategist says
- Ireland 'highly skeptical' of UK ideas for contentious Brexit backstop issue
- SoftBank urges WeWork to shelve IPO over valuation concerns: FT
- Car makers near CO2 cliff-edge in electrification race
- Former Erdogan ally to form rival party before year-end: paper
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The TrimTabs All Cap US Free-Cash-Flow ETF (Cboe: TTAC), which is nearly three years old, is a solid option for investors looking for a basket of companies with strong levels of free cash flow and tidy balance sheets. TTAC tries to generate long-term returns in excess of the total return or outperform the Russell 3000 […]
Continue Reading Below