- Ostapenko, Cornet among upset winners at Eastbourne
- Fed’s Bullard says he was approached about possible Fed board seat
- UK trade minister Fox dismisses idea of ‘standstill’ tariff-free EU commerce
- Missing YouTuber Desmond "Etika" Amofah found dead in NYC
- Wildfire smoke increases health risks for millions of Americans
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The major indexes were down in the early session Friday, but were poised for a gain to end a midterm election week that saw stocks rally after a healthy dose of volatility in October. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 100 points, while the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite lost 20 points and 90 […]
Continue Reading Below