- U.S. Stock ETFs Strengthen as Banks Fuel Earnings Optimism
- Healthcare ETFs Deteriorate on Congress’ Threats to Drug Prices
- FAA meets with U.S. airlines, pilot unions on Boeing 737 MAX
- Facebook more than doubles Zuckerberg compensation to $22.6 million
- Day lights up Augusta with pain-racked battle for Masters glory
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The major indexes were down in the early session Friday, but were poised for a gain to end a midterm election week that saw stocks rally after a healthy dose of volatility in October. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 100 points, while the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite lost 20 points and 90 […]
Continue Reading Below