- Raytheon International CEO says defense market still has room to run
- Boeing starts air show with order for jets worth $4.7B
- England’s strong World Cup run will boost home support: Stones
- EU official urges Trump, Putin not to destroy global order
- Malaysian lawmakers take oath, including indicted ex-leader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Real estate investment trusts and sector-related REIT ETFs have rebounded since the February correction, but investors may have overlooked this segment of the market. REITs are an effective, liquid and low-cost means of investing in the real estate asset class, and it is now the third largest asset class in the U.S., with commercial real […]
Continue Reading Below