- Warren Buffett on Overhauling Health Care: “There’s Enormous Resistance to Change”
- Vietnamese workers, streaming to Japan, face risks as labor system opens up
- U.S. freezes out top Afghan official in peace talks feud: sources
- Huawei leads Asian domination of U.N. patent applications in 2018
- Target Technological Advances, Disruptors with ARK Invest ETF Strategies
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Gold prices stumbled for the third straight day in a row, taking the shine off gold bulls, but benefitting inverse gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) like the Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X ETF (NYSEArca: DUST). Gold bulls blame a post-midterm election rally that has fueled the greenback in addition to U.S. equities. It didn’t help […]
Continue Reading Below