- Democrats dig in for Florida recount battle, Trump sends lawyers
- Trump signs order limiting migrant asylum at U.S.-Mexico border
- HealthCare.gov breach exposed personal details of 75,000, including partial Social Security numbers
- Amazon strikes deal with Apple to sell iPhones, iPads
- Leveraged Bear ETF Shines as Gold Prices Lose Luster
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Gold prices stumbled for the third straight day in a row, taking the shine off gold bulls, but benefitting inverse gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) like the Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X ETF (NYSEArca: DUST). Gold bulls blame a post-midterm election rally that has fueled the greenback in addition to U.S. equities. It didn’t help […]
Continue Reading Below