- Branson’s Virgin Galactic takes another step toward space tourism
- Trump’s economy ‘a little under’ 3 percent growth goal: Fed
- As tensions over aid rise, Venezuelan troops fire on villagers, kill two
- Virgin Galactic astronauts describe 'surreal' spaceflight: 'The views are absolutely extraordinary'
- Elementary school teacher captures two students slow dancing on Valentine's Day
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With institutional investors increasingly using fixed income exchange traded funds and doing so for a variety of reasons, ordinary investors can learn some important bond ETF lessons from the pros. Elevated equity market volatility in October highlighted professional-level use of fixed income ETFs, including the iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF (NYSEArca: AGG), among others. […]
Continue Reading Below