- Trump arrives in Japan for ceremonial visit as trade tensions loom
- U.S. troop move to Middle East ‘dangerous for international peace’: Iran’s Zarif
- Iraq’s racy TV in Ramadan revives an industry – and draws censure
- Police say 10 wounded following shooting at New Jersey bar
- Young homebuyers scramble as prices rise faster than incomes
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With institutional investors increasingly using fixed income exchange traded funds and doing so for a variety of reasons, ordinary investors can learn some important bond ETF lessons from the pros. Elevated equity market volatility in October highlighted professional-level use of fixed income ETFs, including the iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF (NYSEArca: AGG), among others. […]
Continue Reading Below