- Lessons From How Pros Use Bond ETFs
- The ETF Ecosystem Components Explained
- Markets are turning up the heat on the Fed to dial back rate hikes
- Huawei CFO arrest follows Pentagon's ban on Chinese firm's devices over spying concerns
- Cheesecake Factory's free cheesecake promotion goes awry, one person arrested
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With institutional investors increasingly using fixed income exchange traded funds and doing so for a variety of reasons, ordinary investors can learn some important bond ETF lessons from the pros. Elevated equity market volatility in October highlighted professional-level use of fixed income ETFs, including the iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF (NYSEArca: AGG), among others. […]
Continue Reading Below