- Hong Kong school students form human chain after weekend of protests
- Asia stocks edge up as weak data lift stimulus hopes
- Mexico frees up some spending in budget, but discipline trumps stimulus
- Nissan to discuss Saikawa successors at meeting on Monday: source
- Oil Search woes in Papua New Guinea throw spotlight on Alaska
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Pharmaceutical ETFs may be in trouble with legal troubles looming over the industry. The drugmaker segment recently sold-off after an amended civil antitrust complaint brought by more than 40 state attorneys general alleged that 15 individuals and 20 corporate defendants conspired to fix prices on over 100 generic drugs, the Wall Street Journal reports. Teva […]
Continue Reading Below