- What makes the AR-15 style rifle the weapon of choice for mass shooters?
- The climate change lawsuit that could stop the U.S. government from supporting fossil fuels
- Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez, Malta, An Unlikely Inventor
- Beijing wants the US to stop 'inappropriate' actions against Chinese firms
- Scandal-hit Nomura wins shareholder approval for re-appointment of CEO
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Pharmaceutical ETFs may be in trouble with legal troubles looming over the industry. The drugmaker segment recently sold-off after an amended civil antitrust complaint brought by more than 40 state attorneys general alleged that 15 individuals and 20 corporate defendants conspired to fix prices on over 100 generic drugs, the Wall Street Journal reports. Teva […]
Continue Reading Below