- Italy’s coalition partners meet to patch up tax amnesty row
- 3 Reasons to Loosen the Constraints of Your Bond Portfolio
- Kasatkina denies Tunisian Jabeur to lift Kremlin Cup
- Indian officials exchange blame for train plowing into festival crowd
- Rights group calls for Saudis to "immediately produce" Khashoggi's body
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Ben Fulton, CEO of Elkhorn Investments and John Lunt, President of Lunt Capital Management discuss how a custom index evolved into an ETF to meet the strategic needs of advisors with S&P DJI’s Michael Mell and Shaun Wurzbach. For more trends in fixed income, visit the Advisor Solutions Channel.
Continue Reading Below