- Bodies of South Korean climbers killed in Himalayas are returned home
- O’Rourke comes out swinging at ‘Lyin Ted’ Cruz in Texas debate
- British royals charm drought-stricken Australian town
- YouTube acknowledges "access issues" in apparent global outage
- IMF's Christine Lagarde postpones trip to the Middle East
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Ben Fulton, CEO of Elkhorn Investments and John Lunt, President of Lunt Capital Management discuss how a custom index evolved into an ETF to meet the strategic needs of advisors with S&P DJI’s Michael Mell and Shaun Wurzbach. For more trends in fixed income, visit the Advisor Solutions Channel.
Continue Reading Below