- Why this 27-year-old is happy she worked a corporate job before starting her $1 billion business
- Trump predicts 'fast' trade deal with China but provides no evidence
- SpaceX launches first satellites for Musk’s Starlink internet service
- Harvey Weinstein and accusers reach tentative compensation deal: WSJ
- 5/23/19: CBSN Evening News
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Ben Fulton, CEO of Elkhorn Investments and John Lunt, President of Lunt Capital Management discuss how a custom index evolved into an ETF to meet the strategic needs of advisors with S&P DJI’s Michael Mell and Shaun Wurzbach. For more trends in fixed income, visit the Advisor Solutions Channel.
Continue Reading Below