- Mexican, U.S. business leaders unite to rebuke ‘disastrous’ Trump border closure threats
- ATP roundup: Three French players in semis in Morocco
- Feds signal adult children in college cheating scandal may face charges
- Man accused of throwing 5-year-old from balcony in Mall of America
- G-20 chiefs: World economic growth to revive later this year
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Investors continue to move assets from actively-managed mutual funds into lower-cost index-based ETFs in 2018, continuing a multi-year trend. With the latest index versus active data released from S&P Dow Jones this week, such actions have likely proven to be appropriate. Across all nine domestic equity styles in the traditional style box, […]
Continue Reading Below