- U.S.-bound migrant caravan stuck on Guatemalan border with Mexico
- Romania’s tug of war over rule of law nears the line
- Investigators receive over 1,000 tips in desperate search for Jayme Closs
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro does not rule out retaining central bank chief Goldfajn
- Attention, Seniors: Don't Get Too Comfortable With Your Social Security Raise
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Investors continue to move assets from actively-managed mutual funds into lower-cost index-based ETFs in 2018, continuing a multi-year trend. With the latest index versus active data released from S&P Dow Jones this week, such actions have likely proven to be appropriate. Across all nine domestic equity styles in the traditional style box, […]
Continue Reading Below