- U.S. Senator Graham hopes Trump will slow U.S. Syria withdrawal
- Reinstated RUSADA asks WADA to confirm compliance status
- Senator Graham says U.S.-Saudi cannot move on until prince ‘dealt with’
- NHL roundup: Isles blank Caps 2-0, move into first place in division
- NBA roundup: Irving scores 38 as Celts trip Grizzlies
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Investors continue to move assets from actively-managed mutual funds into lower-cost index-based ETFs in 2018, continuing a multi-year trend. With the latest index versus active data released from S&P Dow Jones this week, such actions have likely proven to be appropriate. Across all nine domestic equity styles in the traditional style box, […]
Continue Reading Below