- Executions ‘rampant’ in Philippine drug war, U.N. probe needed: Amnesty report
- Dos Santos powers Mexico to eighth Gold Cup title
- In jab at U.S., China vice president says world cannot shut China out
- Stevie Wonder to undergo kidney transplant surgery in September
- Stevie Wonder speaks out about serious health scare
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Branching from its traditionally China-focused ETFs, KraneShares launched two new ETFs on NYSEArca today that are focused on U.S. dividends. The KFA Small Cap Quality Dividend Index ETF (KSCD) seeks exposure to companies with reliable dividend growth and a strong record of stable cash flows, healthy balance sheets, and durable business models, according to KraneShares. […]
Continue Reading Below