- Prince Harry, Meghan kick off Invictus Games in Sydney
- UK firms near point of no return for Brexit contingency plans, CBI warns
- Bolton readies Moscow visit amid U.S. concerns about missile treaty
- Trump: U.S. to exit nuclear treaty, citing Russian violations
- Georgia police officer fatally shot near middle school
A passenger jet attempting to land at Kathmandu International Airport in Nepal skidded off a runway, crashed and burst into flames, an airport official told ABC News.
Of an estimated 67 passengers on board, only 17 have been rescued so far, the official said.
At least 38 people were killed, 23 injured and 10 unaccounted for, local police told the Associated Press.
The plane was en route from Dhaka and arrived around 2:20 p.m. local time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.