- Deputy AG once suggested recording Trump, removing him via 25th Amendment: Sources
- Craig-Myers among 2 more to bolt Auburn program
- Jamie Dimon: Cyberattacks are Financial System’s ‘Biggest Vulnerability’
- Blackstone looks to manage $1 trillion by 2026
- Receding trade fears propel stocks to six-month peak
A passenger jet attempting to land at Kathmandu International Airport in Nepal skidded off a runway, crashed and burst into flames, an airport official told ABC News.
Of an estimated 67 passengers on board, only 17 have been rescued so far, the official said.
At least 38 people were killed, 23 injured and 10 unaccounted for, local police told the Associated Press.
The plane was en route from Dhaka and arrived around 2:20 p.m. local time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.