- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While many other Asian currency have depreciated against a stronger U.S. dollar, the Japanese yen and currency-related exchange traded fund have bucked the trend and eked out a positive return this year. The Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust (NYSEArca: FXY) has gained 1.2% year-to-date, with the JPY now trading at ¥110.64 against the dollar The […]
Continue Reading Below