- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While many other Asian currency have depreciated against a stronger U.S. dollar, the Japanese yen and currency-related exchange traded fund have bucked the trend and eked out a positive return this year. The Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust (NYSEArca: FXY) has gained 1.2% year-to-date, with the JPY now trading at ¥110.64 against the dollar The […]
Continue Reading Below