- Trump approval drops 3 points to 2019 low after release of Mueller report: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Mueller report strengthens resolves on both sides of political spectrum
- Peru ex-president leaves cadaver as sign of ‘contempt’ for his enemies: suicide note
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings
- Scientists upgrade last year's Hurricane Michael to Category 5
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While many other Asian currency have depreciated against a stronger U.S. dollar, the Japanese yen and currency-related exchange traded fund have bucked the trend and eked out a positive return this year. The Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust (NYSEArca: FXY) has gained 1.2% year-to-date, with the JPY now trading at ¥110.64 against the dollar The […]
Continue Reading Below