- Exclusive: Chinese women golfers told to pull out of Taiwan event – sources
- Danish minister concerned that Danske Bank may have misinformed regulator
- Saudi team arrived a day before Khashoggi’s killing, consulate cameras removed, Erdogan says
- J&J makes $2.1B offer to buy out Japanese cosmetics firm
- Vastly expanded ground search for missing Wisconsin teen
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While many other Asian currency have depreciated against a stronger U.S. dollar, the Japanese yen and currency-related exchange traded fund have bucked the trend and eked out a positive return this year. The Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust (NYSEArca: FXY) has gained 1.2% year-to-date, with the JPY now trading at ¥110.64 against the dollar The […]
Continue Reading Below