- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AT&T, Chipotle, Las Vegas Sands, Energizer & more
- Lizzo says she almost quit music the day she released her now No. 1 Billboard hit
- US judge restores nationwide block on Trump administration's asylum ban
- House Judiciary Committee to vote on impeachment hearing parameters
- Overturned ship's missing crew are alive, Coast Guard says
JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon called a meeting Friday with President Donald Trump “productive” about the prospects of a U.S. trade agreement with Mexico and Canada.
“We’re in favor of getting the USMCA deal done,” Dimon told CNBC in brief remarks after the meeting, using the acronym for the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement.
The meeting comes the same week the Business Roundtable, which Dimon chairs, released a member survey that showed decreasing levels of confidence amid growing worries about the various trade skirmishes in which the U.S. has found itself.
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.