- Is Inflation a Threat to Investors Over the Long Run?
- Emerging Markets Lead as Stocks Rebound
- Taxpayers defeat most state tax measures on midterm ballots
- Chris Christie visits the White House as Trump considers him for attorney general
- Have you checked the withholding from your paycheck lately? If not, you may be in for a surprise
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
For many investors, inflation has been a small- or non-existent—issue for years. The last time U.S. CPI increased by more than 5% in a year was 1990, putting nearly thirty years between investors and the last time that inflation was a moderate concern. Still, don’t let these low levels fool you: inflation presents a real risk for the investment […]
Continue Reading Below