- White woman defends blocking black man from his apartment
- U.S. to merge Jerusalem consulate in to new embassy
- Putin says it’s not up to Russia to persuade Iran to pull out of Syria
- Third Point video urges retail investors to replace Campbell Soup board
- How to download a copy of everything Apple knows about you
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Deutsche X-trackers High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest Rate Hedged ETF (Cboe: HYIH) is one of the exchange traded funds designed specifically to keep investors engaged with high-yield corporate bonds while mitigating interest rate risk. HYIH seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest […]
Continue Reading Below