- Road to approval for US biotech crops in China beset with massive delays, costing industry billions
- After Chevron's biggest sell-off in a year, market watcher sees opportunity
- As Trump pressures Powell, Wall Street gives the Fed a passing grade
- Ilhan Omar: Death threats vs. me up since Trump's 9/11 tweet
- UK found to be hottest investment destination despite Brexit
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Deutsche X-trackers High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest Rate Hedged ETF (Cboe: HYIH) is one of the exchange traded funds designed specifically to keep investors engaged with high-yield corporate bonds while mitigating interest rate risk. HYIH seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest […]
Continue Reading Below