- WATCH: Trump calls Kavanaugh 'an absolute gem'
- Watch: Trump leads United Nations Security Council meeting on nuclear weapons
- Brett Kavanaugh provides high school calendar to Judiciary Committee before hearing with accuser
- New home sales rebound in August, prior months revised lower
- 2nd Kavanaugh accuser certain about alleged encounter, her lawyer says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Tencent co-founder Ma Huateng, known as Pony Ma, is the richest man in China, and just recently took a spot on Forbes’ World’s 10 Most Powerful Executives. Ma’s net worth is approximately $45 billion, ranking him the 17th richest man in the world. As CEO and co-founder of Tencent (TCEHY), Chinese internet colossus and multinational conglomerate, […]
Continue Reading Below