- Electric scooters on collision course with pedestrians and lawmakers
- Senate Democrats want to question Trump's interpreter at Putin summit
- Trump’s contradictions force tough choices for Republican Party: ANALYSIS
- 12 suspects in mistaken killing of Bronx teen indicted on murder charges
- Big banks like Deutsche choose IBM to run their blockchain for 3 reasons, IBM executive says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Tencent co-founder Ma Huateng, known as Pony Ma, is the richest man in China, and just recently took a spot on Forbes’ World’s 10 Most Powerful Executives. Ma’s net worth is approximately $45 billion, ranking him the 17th richest man in the world. As CEO and co-founder of Tencent (TCEHY), Chinese internet colossus and multinational conglomerate, […]
Continue Reading Below