- Domino's Pizza delivery drivers earn more when new stores open, CEO says
- Jeff Bezos has been quiet on the disappearance of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Constellation Brands CEO Rob Sands will step down in March
- Twitter releases 'motherlode' of data on alleged Russian, Iranian influence operation
- Here's what Wall Street isn't paying attention to from the Fed
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Tom Doris of Liquidnet says artificial intelligence should be seen as a tool for human decision makers in investments, not an automated process. Click on the video below to learn more about AI technology in finance: For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.
Continue Reading Below