- Trump picks envoy to Canada Kelly Craft for U.N. ambassador
- Smart Beta ETFs to Watch as Companies Ramp Up Buybacks
- Germany ETFs Try to Regain Their Footing
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gave prosecutors information on Trump family business: NYT
- Mueller report not coming next week: senior U.S. Justice official
Four children and two adults have died after getting trapped in a house fire in Logansport, Indiana.
The fire ignited just before 2 a.m. local time on Wednesday, according to Cass County Sheriff Randy Pryor.
Two other adults managed to escape as the flames engulfed the home. They were transported to a local hospital, Pryor said.
Firefighters have extinguished the blaze. The cause remains under investigation and the Indiana State Fire Marshal is leading the probe, according to Pryor.
ABC News’ Will Gretsky contributed to this report.