- Crop chop: China shuns U.S. soybeans amid trade war, turns to Brazil
- U.S. has most to lose from trade war, China would benefit: ECB
- Saudi Arabia to offer visitor visa for special events from December
- Report: Global trade war would hurt US the most
- Stock futures trade cautiously ahead of Fed decision
Bank of America is scheduled to release its first-quarter results Monday before the bell.
Here’s what Wall Street is expecting from the bank:
—Earnings: 59 cents a share expected by Thomson Reuters
—Revenue: $23.059 billion forecast
—Net interest income: $11.69 billion forecast by StreetAccount
—Net interest margin: 2.44 percent expected
—Fixed income trading revenue: $2.92 billion forecast
Bank of America shares are up about 1 percent for the year, outperforming rival Citigroup, which is down 4.6 percent in 2018.
The banking giant made news last week after Vice Chairman Anne Finucane told Bloomberg the bank has let its gun-maker clients know “it’s not our intent to underwrite or finance military-style firearms.” Finucane made her remarks after 17 students and teachers died in a shooting at a Florida high school.