- Canada’s Trudeau clings to power, but loses some of his luster
- Australia recommends increased monitoring of airport costs, no price controls
- Canadian dollar holds near three-month high after Trudeau election win; no relief for energy stocks
- Canada's Trudeau overcomes scandals to win a likely 2nd term
- NFL notebook: Quick return unlikely for Mahomes
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Investors are still looking for ways to diversify and hedge against market volatility in a prolonged bull run, but traditional diversifiers like fixed-income assets are more at risk in the late business cycle. On the upcoming webcast, Hedge or Seek Yield: What Advisors Need to Know, Kevin McCreadie, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer […]
Continue Reading Below