- Sears Chairman Lampert offers to buy bankrupt retailer
- Lion Air CEO says possible will cancel Boeing 737 MAX orders
- Hedge fund run by Sears CEO Eddie Lampert want to spend $4.6 billion to take control of the storied department store
- Kroger 3Q profit falls, same-store sales down
- Record imports drive US trade deficit to $55.5 billion in October, highest in a decade.
Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes. Real-time quotes provided by BATS BZX Real-Time Price. Market Data provided by Interactive Data (New Terms & Conditions). Powered and Implemented by Interactive Data Managed Solutions. Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings estimates data provided by Zacks. Mutual fund and ETF data provided by Lipper. Economic data provided by Econoday. Dow Jones & Company Terms & Conditions.