- Bouteflika at bay: Why protesters are taking on Algeria’s ruling system
- Stocks trade higher as technology and consumer goods rise
- Oslo to become first city to charge electric taxis over the air
- EU summit readies for Brexit in May – or next week
- Facebook explains why its A.I. didn't detect the New Zealand mosque shooting video
Blue Harbour Group chief executive Cliff Robbins revealed a new investment in Open Text Corp, a maker of enterprise software based in Canada.
Robbins delivered his comments at the 13D Monitor Active-Passive Investor Summit in New York.
The hedge fund CEO founded Blue Harbour in 2004, and invests in undervalued companies and engages with management teams and boards of directors to try to create value in the company. Blue Harbour made headlines last year after it revealed a roughly 6.2 percent position in Adient, making the activist investor one of the automotive-seat supplier’s biggest shareholders.