- Are Advisors Ready To Embrace Artificial Intelligence?
- Pope grieves for Jewish victims in Pittsburgh shooting
- Merkel’s government braces for high-stakes state election
- In talks with Saudi minister, Mattis calls for transparent investigation in Khashoggi killing
- UK needs Brexit deal to end austerity: Hammond
Blue Harbour Group chief executive Cliff Robbins revealed a new investment in Open Text Corp, a maker of enterprise software based in Canada.
Robbins delivered his comments at the 13D Monitor Active-Passive Investor Summit in New York.
The hedge fund CEO founded Blue Harbour in 2004, and invests in undervalued companies and engages with management teams and boards of directors to try to create value in the company. Blue Harbour made headlines last year after it revealed a roughly 6.2 percent position in Adient, making the activist investor one of the automotive-seat supplier’s biggest shareholders.