- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: KO, GE, PG, AAPL & more
- Pilot ejects before Hawaii military jet crash
- P&G shares will keep outperforming volatile market as investors 'seek stability': Bank of America
FILE PHOTO: Aug 11, 2018; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Simona Halep of Romania serves against Ashleigh Barty of Australia (not pictured) during the Rogers Cup tennis tournament at Stade IGA. Mandatory Credit: Jean-Yves Ahern-USA TODAY Sports
August 12, 2018
(Reuters) – World number one Simona Halep turned back American Sloane Stephens 7-6(6) 3-6 6-4 to win the Rogers Cup women’s title in a rematch of their French Open finale in Montreal on Sunday.
Romanian Halep, who had beaten Stephens in Paris in June, claimed her second Montreal title in three years and third for the 2018 season.
(Reporting by Gene Cherry in Raleigh, North Carolina, editing by Pritha Sarkar)