- Mortgage Applications Tank 7.1% as Interest Rates Surge
- How Rising Interest Rates May Impact Bonds
- Siemens CEO Kaeser says he will not attend Saudi investment conference
- Global banks curb China travel after UBS banker stopped from leaving
- If Tech Continues to Bounce or Move Sideways, it’s a Win for the Markets
Groupon shares fell more than 10 percent in morning trading Wednesday following mixed fourth quarter results.
The company reported non-GAAP earnings of 7 cents per share on revenue of $873.2 million, compared to analyst expectations of 9 cents per share on revenue of $852.8 million.
Gross billings for the e-commerce company were down 2 percent year over year in the fourth quarter to $1.58 billion.
Shares are up roughly 20 percent in the 12-month period.