- ‘Referendum’ result due on France’s big railway shake-up
- IMF urges Saudi not to boost spending as oil rises as reforms progress
- Why Caterpillar can’t keep up with a boom in demand
- Public sector assets saw a record $2.5 trillion surge in value last year
- Vegas casino workers vote to authorize strike that may hobble famed resorts
Groupon shares fell more than 10 percent in morning trading Wednesday following mixed fourth quarter results.
The company reported non-GAAP earnings of 7 cents per share on revenue of $873.2 million, compared to analyst expectations of 9 cents per share on revenue of $852.8 million.
Gross billings for the e-commerce company were down 2 percent year over year in the fourth quarter to $1.58 billion.
Shares are up roughly 20 percent in the 12-month period.