- Olympics: Cross-country skiing – Finn Niskanen takes gold in 50km mass start
- Olympics: Curling – Sth Koreans pray Garlic Girls can score crushing victory
- Geely chairman builds $9 billion stake in Germany’s Daimler
- Butler awaits scan on knee after injury against Rockets
- Olympics: Snowboarding – Ledecka creates history with PGS gold
Groupon shares fell more than 10 percent in morning trading Wednesday following mixed fourth quarter results.
The company reported non-GAAP earnings of 7 cents per share on revenue of $873.2 million, compared to analyst expectations of 9 cents per share on revenue of $852.8 million.
Gross billings for the e-commerce company were down 2 percent year over year in the fourth quarter to $1.58 billion.
Shares are up roughly 20 percent in the 12-month period.