- Fighting preventing Yemenis from fleeing Hodeidah city: UNHCR
- Romania sets new minimum salary, slammed by business group
- Greenhaven Road 3Q18 Commentary: Good And Bad Business Problems?
- Merkel marks Nazi ‘Kristallnacht’ against Jews with synagogue speech
- Tennis: Czech Kvitova set to miss first matches of Fed Cup final due to sickness
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Jacob Wilinsky, Value Walk Greenhaven Road Capital commentary for the third quarter ended September 31, 2018 discussing the good and the bad business problems. Dear Fellow Investors, In the third quarter, the partnership had positive net returns of approximately 3%, which brings year to date returns in excess of 12% net of all fees […]
Continue Reading Below