- Euro crawls off 6-1/2-month lows, Italian political woes limit bounce
- U.S. stock futures up on North Korea, euro shaken by Italy, oil falls
- Chinese bank chief found dead inside his office
- Motor racing: Power completes mission with Indy500 win
- Asian markets trade mixed, with oil prices on the back foot
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
BK Asset Management managing director of foreign exchange strategy Boris Schlossberg breaks down why gold has been getting hammered as the U.S. dollar soars. “Gold is taking a hammering over the past few weeks because the dollar has been in a strong uptrend,” Schlossberg said. “The reason the dollar has risen because U.S. yields are […]
Continue Reading Below