- Canadian Bank Uses Blockchain for Fixed-Income Transaction
- Baby food brands contain 'worrisome' level of toxic metals: Gerber, Beech-Nut respond
- 5 Fixed-Income ETFs to Ride the Wave of Rising Rates
- Google employees demand more oversight of China search engine plan
- Jury deliberates in ex-Trump campaign aide Manafort’s trial
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
BK Asset Management managing director of foreign exchange strategy Boris Schlossberg breaks down why gold has been getting hammered as the U.S. dollar soars. “Gold is taking a hammering over the past few weeks because the dollar has been in a strong uptrend,” Schlossberg said. “The reason the dollar has risen because U.S. yields are […]
Continue Reading Below