- Stocks getting a bit frothy after move higher, could pause as more earnings roll out
- Exclusive: U.S. demands regular review of China trade reform
- Nicaragua paper runs blank front page in protest of Ortega government
- Cramer's game plan: This week, forecasts are more important than earnings
- "The Takeout" - Rep. Donna Shalala 1/18/19
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
BK Asset Management managing director of foreign exchange strategy Boris Schlossberg breaks down why gold has been getting hammered as the U.S. dollar soars. “Gold is taking a hammering over the past few weeks because the dollar has been in a strong uptrend,” Schlossberg said. “The reason the dollar has risen because U.S. yields are […]
Continue Reading Below