- Bouteflika at bay: Why protesters are taking on Algeria’s ruling system
- Stocks trade higher as technology and consumer goods rise
- Oslo to become first city to charge electric taxis over the air
- EU summit readies for Brexit in May – or next week
- Facebook explains why its A.I. didn't detect the New Zealand mosque shooting video
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Global X, an exchange traded fund provider known more for its targeted investment themes, has rolled out an autonomous and electric car strategy to help investors capitalize on the new direction in the automobile industry. On Tuesday, Global X launched the Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (NasdaqGM: DRIV), which has a 0.68% expense […]
Continue Reading Below