- White House struggles to contain political outcry over Trump-Putin summit
- ECB to hike rates before next downturn, say confident economists: Reuters poll
- China begins three-year plan to integrate Yangtze delta region: media
- New details emerge about harrowing Alaska plane crash
- Here's how much your next car could cost if Trump auto tariffs go through
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Global X, an exchange traded fund provider known more for its targeted investment themes, has rolled out an autonomous and electric car strategy to help investors capitalize on the new direction in the automobile industry. On Tuesday, Global X launched the Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (NasdaqGM: DRIV), which has a 0.68% expense […]
Continue Reading Below