- China will further develop e-commerce, sharing economy to create more jobs
- Wife of former Malaysian PM Najib to be questioned by anti-graft agency
- U.S. Senate hopefuls in Tennessee spar on partisanship, avoid Trump
- Delta Air Lines hit with "technology issue," says "all IT systems" restored
- CBS taps media industry veteran Parsons as interim chairman
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Global X, an exchange traded fund provider known more for its targeted investment themes, has rolled out an autonomous and electric car strategy to help investors capitalize on the new direction in the automobile industry. On Tuesday, Global X launched the Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (NasdaqGM: DRIV), which has a 0.68% expense […]
Continue Reading Below