- Justice Department watchdog investigating leaked Comey memos over classified information: WSJ
- Fed governor Brainard: Rising trade tensions are a 'material uncertainty' to the economic outlook
- Silver ETFs Gain Momentum, Up 3.3% Over Week
- The best budget-friendly summer vacations, according to US News & World Report
- Victoria’s Secret brand takes hit as #MeToo ascends
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Global X, an exchange traded fund provider known more for its targeted investment themes, has rolled out an autonomous and electric car strategy to help investors capitalize on the new direction in the automobile industry. On Tuesday, Global X launched the Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (NasdaqGM: DRIV), which has a 0.68% expense […]
Continue Reading Below