- 4 killed when 2 motorcycles collide on SoCal canyon road
- WeWork is reportedly looking to raise up to $4 billion in debt ahead of its IPO
- 'Start Here': 2 quakes rattle California and financier accused of sex trafficking
- Fed easing could prompt first China rate cut in four years: analysts
- Iran says Europe has 60 days to save nuclear deal
Gannett Co. (GCI) on Thursday reported third-quarter net income of $13.4 million.
The McLean, Virginia-based company said it had profit of 11 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were 20 cents per share.
Continue Reading Below
The newspaper publisher posted revenue of $711.7 million in the period, falling short of Street forecasts. Three analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $724.4 million.
Gannett Co. expects full-year revenue in the range of $2.9 billion to $2.94 billion.
Gannett Co. shares have decreased 11 percent since the beginning of the year, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 index has climbed 5 percent.
This story was generated by Automated Insights using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on GCI at https://www.zacks.com/ap/GCI