- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The TrimTabs All Cap US Free-Cash-Flow ETF (Cboe: TTAC), which is nearly two years old, recently topped $100 million in assets under management. As of August 8, 2018, TTAC assets under management totaled $105.1 million. “TTAC, which began the year with $38 million in assets, is an actively managed ETF that focuses on generating long-term […]
Continue Reading Below