- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The TrimTabs All Cap US Free-Cash-Flow ETF (Cboe: TTAC), which is nearly two years old, recently topped $100 million in assets under management. As of August 8, 2018, TTAC assets under management totaled $105.1 million. “TTAC, which began the year with $38 million in assets, is an actively managed ETF that focuses on generating long-term […]
Continue Reading Below