- Up to 15 people stung by stingrays in California
- Activist group wants to fly 'Baby Trump' balloon over July 4th event
- Financial news company TheStreet, founded by Jim Cramer, to be acquired by TheMaven
- Franklin Templeton Celebrates Its LibertyShares ETFs 3-Year Anniversary
- Sanders delivers vigorous defense of democratic socialism
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Since venturing into the ETF business three years ago, Franklin Templeton has not only seen its ETF portfolio grow but also adoption among investors. The investment management company that started its ETF line with just a handful of funds now has 66 ETFs that are actively traded globally and over $3.8 billion in ETF assets […]
Continue Reading Below