- Reports: Baker gets second interview for Phillies managing job
- Japan’s inflation hits 2-1/2-year low, raises stimulus chance this month
- Two charged in campaign finance case with associates of Giuliani plead not guilty
- Alibaba's Jack Ma spent 10 years preparing for his retirement
- China's pork shortage could give US farmers a chance to cash in
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Since venturing into the ETF business three years ago, Franklin Templeton has not only seen its ETF portfolio grow but also adoption among investors. The investment management company that started its ETF line with just a handful of funds now has 66 ETFs that are actively traded globally and over $3.8 billion in ETF assets […]
Continue Reading Below