- China’s June forex reserves rise more than expected amid trade truce
- Venezuela’s Maduro ratifies Padrino as defense minister
- Artur Brauner, producer and Holocaust survivor, has died at age 100
- Angels C Lucroy carted off field following collision
- 8 Frank Lloyd Wright buildings recognized for "organic architecture"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Since venturing into the ETF business three years ago, Franklin Templeton has not only seen its ETF portfolio grow but also adoption among investors. The investment management company that started its ETF line with just a handful of funds now has 66 ETFs that are actively traded globally and over $3.8 billion in ETF assets […]
Continue Reading Below