- Japan’s Rakuten delays mobile service launch, shares drop
- Japan second quarter GDP seen revised down as external risks hit capex: Reuters poll
- Exclusive: U.S. congressional probe finds possible lapses in Deutsche Bank controls – sources
- Breakthrough in US-China trade talks is 'a bit optimistic,' says former commerce secretary
- US stocks adding to gains ahead of jobs report
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports ETF (NYSEArca: ESPO) continues to be bolstered by an array of favorable fundamental factors. As its name implies, ESPO is designed to provide investors with exposure to the e-sports phenomenon as well as the video game industry. The fund tracks the track the performance of the MVIS® Global […]
Continue Reading Below