- Nunez blast powers Red Sox to Game One win over Dodgers
- South Korea’s LG Display says trade wars weigh on global panel business
- Shurmur: Giants won’t trade QB Manning
- Mega Millions numbers drawn; next jackpot could top $2 billion if there's no winner
- Giant blaze engulfs Massachusetts church, lights up evening sky
Hurricane Florence is slamming into the East Coast, knocking out power in North Carolina, dropping torrential rains and inundating several areas with floodwater.
Here is a look at the dangerous storm by the numbers:
372,000:The number of customers without power in North Carolina.
150: The number of people requesting rescue in flooded New Bern, North Carolina, where water levels reached 10 feet overnight.
12,000: More than 12,000 evacuees are at shelters across North Carolina.
100 mph: The hurricane’s eye wall will bring wind gusts of up to 100 mph.
11 feet: Storm surge may reach this point in parts of North Carolina.
40 inches: Rainfall could reach this point.