- Southwest CEO says mechanics deserve new contract, but company wants ‘flexibility’
- Thousands march as France’s ‘yellow vest’ protests rumble on
- As trade deadline looms, U.S. and China sprint to seal a deal
- Company may have leaked carcinogen TCE into air for years
- Strong winds hit Italy and Croatia, causing 3 deaths
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Not to be outdone by Charles Schwab, Fidelity Investments announced the expansion of its commission-free exchange traded fund platform for investors and financial advisors to include over 500 ETF options, including additional popularly traded BlackRock iShares ETFs. On February 28, Fidelity’s expanded commission-free ETF platform will include additional iShares ETFs as part of an extension […]
Continue Reading Below