- FBI hopes to learn what drove ex-Marine to kill 12 in California bar
- Shareholder Ron Baron: I don't know the new Tesla chair yet but I'm a 'fan of women' executives
- US judge halts construction of the Keystone XL oil pipeline
- Afghan Peace Council tells Taliban it is ready for talks: RIA
- 'Start Here': Bar massacre and recounts. What you need to know to start your day.
The fiancee of slain Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi has expressed “shock and sadness” over reports suggesting that his body may have been dissolved with chemicals.
Turkey says the Washington Post columnist, who was critical of the Saudi crown prince, was strangled and dismembered at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2 by a 15-member assassination squad. Media reports have suggested that his body, which has not been found, could have been chemically dissolved.
In a message to The Associated Press on Friday, Cengiz said she has not received information from officials to confirm those reports.