- 'Prop' bets on athletes are popular for the Super Bowl, but the NFL wants them gone
- 1 dead in avalanche outside Aspen: Sheriff
- Man accused of getting girl pregnant speaks out
- Chile’s Pinera seeks jail time for environmental damages, infractions
- Exclusive: China accepts Brazil chicken exporters’ offer to end anti-dumping case
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Existing home sales languished in September, falling to its lowest level since 2015 as mortgage rates continue to move higher, according to the latest data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Notable highlights from NAR’s latest data revealed that contract closings fell from the prior month to a 5.15m annual rate, the median sales price rose 4.2% […]
Continue Reading Below