- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
- Dodgers power past Brewers to return to World Series
- Australian by-election count goes to the wire, after PM concedes
- Afghans shut out by polling station chaos return to vote
- Trump, European leaders call Saudi account of Khashoggi death incomplete
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With growth stocks surging again in 2018, it is not surprising that mid-cap names are getting in on that act. For example, the iShares Russell Mid-cap Growth Index (NYSEARCA: IWP) is up nearly 13% year-to-date. Mid-cap companies are slightly more diversified than their small-cap peers, which allows many mid-sized companies to generate more consistent revenue […]
Continue Reading Below