- EF-3 tornado strikes east Texas as severe weather slams Southeast
- China's auto show highlights electric ambitions
- After reality check, Indonesia’s ‘new face’ in politics seeks second term
- Tennis: Garin overpowers Querrey to make Houston final
- ATP roundup: Paire rallies past Tsonga into Marrakesh final
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With growth stocks surging again in 2018, it is not surprising that mid-cap names are getting in on that act. For example, the iShares Russell Mid-cap Growth Index (NYSEARCA: IWP) is up nearly 13% year-to-date. Mid-cap companies are slightly more diversified than their small-cap peers, which allows many mid-sized companies to generate more consistent revenue […]
Continue Reading Below