- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
- Passenger airlifted from cruise ship off Nantucket island
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With growth stocks surging again in 2018, it is not surprising that mid-cap names are getting in on that act. For example, the iShares Russell Mid-cap Growth Index (NYSEARCA: IWP) is up nearly 13% year-to-date. Mid-cap companies are slightly more diversified than their small-cap peers, which allows many mid-sized companies to generate more consistent revenue […]
Continue Reading Below