- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Passive portfolio managers (PMs) sometimes get a bad rap. They’re only tracking an index after all, not trying to beat it. How hard can it be? Well, it turns out that, despite what seems like a simple proposition, there is, in reality, an awful lot of detail, technical expertise, and value add. We won’t go […]
Continue Reading Below