- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In the wake of an escalating trade war between the U.S. and China, ETF investors turned risk-off and fled toward the relative safety of fixed-income assets. In light of the heightened tariff concerns, the deconstruction of global synchronized growth and further interest rate hikes out of the Federal Reserve, fund investors have cut down on […]
Continue Reading Below