- LinkedIn was down for some users, but it's back up
- DC mayor says July 4, Trump inauguration helped drain city's security budget
- Embattled Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta defends handling of Jeffrey Epstein case — live updates
- McConnell challenger Amy McGrath raises $2.5 million in 24 hours
- Netflix has already won the streaming wars, says Barry Diller
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In the wake of an escalating trade war between the U.S. and China, ETF investors turned risk-off and fled toward the relative safety of fixed-income assets. In light of the heightened tariff concerns, the deconstruction of global synchronized growth and further interest rate hikes out of the Federal Reserve, fund investors have cut down on […]
Continue Reading Below