- ‘Bacurau’ shines spotlight on a feverish Brazil at Cannes
- IMF: too early to assess Sri Lanka economic damage from Easter bombings
- Five U.S. states sue Purdue Pharma over marketing, selling of opioids
- US-China trade war worries caused analysts to bail on these stocks
- 5 states file new lawsuits against OxyContin-maker Purdue Pharma amid opioid epidemic
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In the wake of an escalating trade war between the U.S. and China, ETF investors turned risk-off and fled toward the relative safety of fixed-income assets. In light of the heightened tariff concerns, the deconstruction of global synchronized growth and further interest rate hikes out of the Federal Reserve, fund investors have cut down on […]
Continue Reading Below